ABC of Iowa is a non-profit construction trade association that fosters the principles of freedom of choice through the merit construction philosophy. That’s our mission, and it’s one that we work hard to achieve through the projects of the member construction firms across Iowa. Merit contractors and ABC are dedicated to providing Iowa with high-quality, low-cost, safe, on-time construction.
ABC members build commercial buildings, industrial plants, municipal and public works projects, roads and highways, homes, and provide a wide array of construction services.
Through innovative programs, ABC of Iowa and its member contractors are:
- creating more work opportunities
- providing more jobs and reducing unemployment
- implementing innovative technology and ideas
- using new tools, methods, and materials to enhance quality and safety
- building 75% of today’s industrial, commercial and institutional construction
- stimulating economic growth
- training future workers through an apprenticeship program accredited by the Department of Labor
- preparing young people for a successful construction career through the School-to-Career (STC) program
- creating a marketplace built on the free enterprise system.
For more information, contact us today!
Our Chapter Headquarters:
Our Training Centers:
Davenport Training Center
5000 Tremont Avenue
Building 100, Suite 100
Davenport, IA 52807
Grimes Training Center
3100 SE Enterprise Blvd
Grimes, IA 50111
Hiawatha Training Center
1482 N. Hawkeye Drive
Hiawatha, IA 52233
Associated Builders and Contractors of Iowa is dedicated to promote and protect the free enterprise system and merit shop philosophy. As the premier resource for education, workforce development, safety services and legislative advocacy, ABC of Iowa provides value to our members, their employees, clients and the communities they serve.